Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas pt II

My Family sort of had Christmas late this year (by a couple days) because my brother Keith and his wife Carol went to Mexico to visit Carol's side of the family a few days before coming to Seattle. So this morning was Christmastime part deux! When asked what I wanted for Christmas my reply was, "Well, I still don't have the extended edition of the Lord of the Rings..." Viola, what shows up under the tree? Why bless me! The Lord of the Rings - The Motion Picture Trilogy (Platinum Series Special Extended Edition)!!!

Okay, I know this isa bit dated, but still I have wanted this since it came out and still have not seen the extendd edition of ROTK, though I have seen the extended editions of FOTR and TT. I enjoy reading the story and watching the movies they are just really amazing stuff!!

ps, did anyone see the trailer for Prince Caspian and think ROTK? I could hardly believe it..

bless you all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home