Wednesday, December 19, 2007

tagged..sort of

This is a late response to a sort of tag from Bryan L on 7 little known things about me (at least on the blogsphere): (no particular order)

1) I am hearing impaired (a result of the birthing process) and right now am only able to wear one hearing aid (right ear) and I don't sign.

2) I recently completed a Master of Divinity from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary in Springfield, MO.

3) When I was in high school and through college I was involved in competitive waterskiing (more or less). I also did a lot of snowskiing in the Cascade Mtns.

4) I have been married three years (8/14/04) to the love of my life and we have an 11 month old daughter named Mercy Neveah (1/10/07).

5) I am originally from the Seattle area and lived there all mu life up until college in Bellingham, WA (on the border of WA and Canada.

6) I am a YWAMer (once a YWAMer, always a YWAMer) - I attended the Fall DTS at the YWAM Base in Lakeside, MT in 1994 - which plunged me into the world of missions and is where I grew great heart for missions.

7) I drive a little green beater Mazda B2300 pickup (its a 4cyl so there is not much truck).

So there you have it! Sorry for the delayed response.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home