Thursday, January 03, 2008

Can't believe it!


I noted that I wished to get Craig Keener's commentary on John a few posts ago. Well, completely unexpectedly, a package showed up in my mail! I couldn't believe it! A friend of my wife and I and fellow seminarian graciously purchased the expensive two volume set and sent it to me! I could hardly believe the kindness, it blew me out of the water in a happy way! Oh man, did I say I could hardly believe it? I fully intend to return the favor with a very nice coffee table book on the Grand Canyon forthwith!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger Nick Norelli said...

Congratulations! It's always a wonderful feeling to receive a book in the mail, isn't it? You'll love the commentary. It's by far the best I've encountered.

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,
Congratulations!
I'm hoping someone nice and generous would drop Keener's commentary on the Gospel of Matthew at my door:)
Blessings,
Lou

 

Post a Comment

<< Home