Monday, January 28, 2008

additions

I am adding Celucien L. Joseph of Christ My Righteousness to my blogroll - he has good things to say.

Since I have become a pastor of a small church I have been doing to researching and have compiled my own "pastoral ministry bibliography" but it grows as I find new books or resources I want to add to it. Presently it is mostly books. So I am adding John Frye's Jesus the Pastor (Zondervan 2002). Here is a quote: "While we may lift Christ up as Savior, as we bow down to him as Lord, as we marvel at his offices of Prophet, Priest, and King, as we walk with him as Friend, we seem to ignore him as the supreme Senior Pastor." It is enough of a teaser that I have to read the rest of the book now! Ha!

If interested I will post my bibliography for al to see and use as a resource.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,
Thanks for adding me. I was wondering if you are a D.Miss. student at the Assembly of God Theological Seminary?

Take care,
Lou

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Brian said...

No, though that would be interesting. I have thought about that possibility - but I did get may Master of Divinity at aGts. Presently, my wife and I pastor a small church in the Grand Canyon National Park. You can visit our website at grandcanyonassembly.org

I'll either pursue that program or the PhD program at Regent University School of Divinity that is specially designed for people in ministry.

Blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home